Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's New in My World

I have just discovered the link between gluten antibodies and Hashimotos Hypothyroidism, of which I have been diagnosed. So what does this mean for me? That even though I was tested for antibodies to gluten before and it came back negative, (so I felt it was perfectly wonderful to eat sprouted--gluten & starch digested--spelt and kamut), that my body indeed does have antibodies for the stuff. Which means no gluten for me. But yay! I'm hoping I can get my writing and creativity back, which I haven't had for a while, because brain fog is one of the symptoms of Hashimotos, not to mention fatigue and a whole bunch of other things. So it is my goal to get writing again, and now I have to because I'm publishing this post to everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment